Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Survival Canned Food Challenge: Day 3

Had to use my knife to open this can of milk, it worked like a dream.

Well folks, today was mostly a leftovers day since I have an important Test tomorrow, but I did have some thoughts to share about this little experiment. First I'm glad to say that most of my food is edible and that I bought enough to last for more than a week at least for a single student such as myself. I also wish I could have gotten more, mostly more dried foods, there are several things I would like to try (Spam and powdered eggs for breakfast) and some things I miss (like cheese) that might be supplemented by dried goods. I really want to experiment more with this, I know TheSurvivalMom blog tends to talk about dried goods a lot and I think its worth reading into, especially after this.  Also I've had my craving but I have stayed strong so far, I think I can make it so wish me luck.

Here are some photos of my breakfast:
Oatmeal (Maple & Brown Sugar) w/ a little evaporated milk:

No comments:

Post a Comment