Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Random Thoughts, by Molech Wiles

Moe here is a follower and a good friend of mine, he's also just getting into the survival mindset and is a student. He currently commutes to his school in and has his own thoughts he wants to share so I will be posting some of his guest post here. Along as things we'll do together on the blog. So let get a peak into his mind.



   My extensive preparation for the end of the world, is it being cautious or is it just being paranoid?
      Written by Molech W.

 As a full-time college student with a full-time job, premature preparation, and micro-managing everything in my life has become a very important norm.  But is getting ready for the inevitable apocalypse, may it be Google or Apple activating SkyNet, the outbreak of a mutating contingent that turns everyone instead of me (cause I was prepared) into brain eating zombies, or the devalue of the American dollar to nothing (doesn't seem as exciting as the last two) make me crazy.  I'm from the generation that was raised on television, comics and Internet.  If I wasn't watching four mutant turtles and their creepy looking old rat kung fu teacher fight off evil, or five teenagers wearing spandex defending their small town Angel Grove from aliens, I was watching James Camren movies about killer robots. It was soon enough that I was eventually going to start preparing for those scenarios.  Now I know reanimated corpse that never get tired, run like cheetahs, and groan for human flesh are just not possible. But in the dark depths of my brain there's that inner naive child that believes that in the near future, anything is possible. Am I just a sane cautious individual, or a paranoid schizo-manic who needs to be thrown in a mental institution.

Any thoughts,

1 comment: