Saturday, August 25, 2012

Next step in survival: The Hunter

Most people have seen or read the Hunger Games, and I'm expecting that by posting a picture of Katniss I should get a nice flood of views.
Indulge, you know you want too.
Following the craze, which I admit I'm a fan of both the book and movie, another thing that has been huge is the popularity of Archery (Logic: Hot chick + killing people = Awesome). Not to sound like a hipster, although that is almost always followed by something hipster sounding, I was really into the idea of learning how to use a bow, first when I wanted to be a badass zombie hunter and now that I'm interested in the world of bow hunting & zombie hunting still. I'm excited like a gitty school girl because after years of talk, I have finally signed up for class, and for only $5. As I type this I can hear a lot of you saying things like "really" and "Bullshit" but its the truth. My states park and planning offers all kinds of classes at varying prices, I'm actually thinking about signing up for a sustainable gardening class. I admit its only a 2 hour class but its a great first step to Katniss level shooting. I also know of a local range where I can rent gear so I plan on practicing everything I learn while taking more classes in the future. When I do take the class, I will chronicle you on the whole experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment