Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Game Plan...



Ok, so to start off I want to talk about my goal for this fitness page and then give my workout schedule I plan to follow for the next 3 weeks (feel free to follow along w/ me and post your success).

My overall goal is to lose 40lbs and I would like to be at least half way there by the end of this semester, so I got some time.


Workout:
Is a combo of aerobics, calisthenics and a little heavy lifting.

Monday/Wednesday/Friday:

  • 30-60min Cardio - Tredmill,  Row Machine....
  • Calisthenics - 3 - 4 Reps of [Chin ups, Dips, Leg Lifts, Crunches, Push Ups]
Tuesday/Thursday:

  • 30min Cardio
  • Heavy Lifting - 3 - 4 Reps of [Bench Press, Dead Lifts, Squats, Leg Curls, Leg Press]
  • Later I want to incorporate some olympic lifts like the Snatch or Clean & Jerk. 
Weekends:
I plan to do more outdoor stuff as well as practice survival techniques especially once it gets warmer.

For More details on building a good survival workout plan, Survivalcache provides a great post on it, the link is HERE.


Later on I plan to go into more details about this and future workout plans and some good workout sources. So stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment