Monday, January 24, 2011

Intro: Preparing for the End

Survival, our most basic human instinct, though all of us have this will to live few of us actually channel this desire.  To plan to survive is much more difficult then following our instincts but there are people out there who are determined to be prepared. Not just for TEOTWAWKI (The End of the World as We Know it) but for everything from minor mayhem to Semester Finals. See I'm a student; the chaos that I hope to survive includes school and societal collapse and in these trying times I think it is paramount to be ready. I know being young I lack some of the experience of seasoned survivalist but I have that drive to learn, and I've spent enough time in College to learn some tricks for making it out alive. So that's my goal, to learn and share the skills needed to survive disaster while sharing my skills to survive school.

No comments:

Post a Comment